TOXIC KOOL AID
AMNESIA HAZE x THE WHITE
THC-A (max): 23.73%
THC-A (avg): 21.33%
∆9-THC (max): 0.85%
∆9-THC (avg): 0.47%
Top 5 terpenes found, listed from most to least prevalent.
1. TERPINOLENE: Smoky, piney and woody aroma/flavor, also found in tea tree, rosemary, apple and conifers. Psychological effects include relaxation and sedation. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-anxiety.
2. CARYOPHYLLENE: Woody, pepper and spicy aroma/flavor, also found in black pepper, cloves and green leafy vegetables. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti- inflammatory, analgesic, anti-hypertensive and digestive tract lining protection.
3. OCIMENE: Citrus and tropical fruit aroma/flavor, also found in mint, parsley and mango. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic.
4. MYRCENE: Earthy and musky aroma/flavor, also found in thyme, mangos and citrus. Psychological effects include relaxation, euphoria and mood enhancement. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogen, analgesic and sedation.
5. PINENE: Pine aroma/flavor, also found in pine needles. Psychological effects include alertness, euphoria and creativity. Medical benefits include anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and memory enhancement.