SELECT PHENO OF OG KUSH
THC-A (max): 24.84%
THC-A (avg): 22.22%
∆9-THC (max): 0.85%
∆9-THC (avg): 0.55%
Top 5 terpenes found, listed from most to least prevalent.
1. CARYOPHYLLENE: Woody, pepper and spicy aroma/flavor, also found in black pepper, cloves and green leafy vegetables. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti- inflammatory, analgesic, anti-hypertensive and digestive tract lining protection.
2. LIMONENE: Citrus rinds and floral aroma/flavor, also found in lemons, limes and oranges. Psychological effects include mood enhancement, alertness, and stress relief. Medical benefits include anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-cancer, sedation, heartburn relief and destroys breast cancer cells.
3. MYRCENE: Earthy and musky aroma/flavor, also found in thyme, mangos and citrus. Psychological effects include relaxation, euphoria and mood enhancement. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogen, analgesic and sedation.
4. HUMULENE: Earthy and woody aroma/flavor, also found in hops, sage and ginseng. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-proliferative, anti-fungal and appetite suppression.
5. LINALOOL: Floral and sweet aroma/flavor, also found in lavender. Psychological effects include anxiety relief and sedation. Medical benefits include stress reduction, anesthetic, anticonvulsant, analgesic and anti-anxiety.