LEMON G x TK91 [Triangle Kush x Chem 91]
THC-A (max): 23.39%
THC-A (avg): 21.49%
∆9-THC (max): 1.34%
∆9-THC (avg): 0.73%
Top 5 terpenes found, listed from most to least prevalent.
1. LIMONENE: Citrus rinds and floral aroma/flavor, also found in lemons, limes and oranges. Psychological effects include mood enhancement, alertness, and stress relief. Medical benefits include anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-cancer, sedation, heartburn relief and destroys breast cancer cells.
2. CARYOPHYLLENE: Woody, pepper and spicy aroma/flavor, also found in black pepper, cloves and green leafy vegetables. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti- inflammatory, analgesic, anti-hypertensive and digestive tract lining protection.
3. HUMULENE: Earthy and woody aroma/flavor, also found in hops, sage and ginseng. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-proliferative, anti-fungal and appetite suppression.
4. PINENE: Pine aroma/flavor, also found in pine needles. Psychological effects include alertness, euphoria and creativity. Medical benefits include anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and memory enhancement.
5. MYRCENE: Earthy and musky aroma/flavor, also found in thyme, mangos and citrus. Psychological effects include relaxation, euphoria and mood enhancement. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogen, analgesic and sedation.