BLUEBERRY x HEADBAND (SOUR DIESEL x OG KUSH)
THC-A (max): 28.45%
THC-A (avg): 21.42%
∆9-THC (max): 0.9%
∆9-THC (avg): 0.56%
Top 5 terpenes found, listed from most to least prevalent.
1. TERPINOLENE: Smoky, piney and woody aroma/flavor, also found in tea tree, rosemary, apple and conifers. Psychological effects include relaxation and sedation. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-anxiety.
2. PINENE: Pine aroma/flavor, also found in pine needles. Psychological effects include alertness, euphoria and creativity. Medical benefits include anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and memory enhancement.
3. MYRCENE: Earthy and musky aroma/flavor, also found in thyme, mangos and citrus. Psychological effects include relaxation, euphoria and mood enhancement. Medical benefits include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogen, analgesic and sedation.
4. OCIMENE: Citrus and tropical fruit aroma/flavor, also found in mint, parsley and mango. No known psychological effects. Medical benefits include anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic.
5. LIMONENE: Citrus rinds and floral aroma/flavor, also found in lemons, limes and oranges. Psychological effects include mood enhancement, alertness, and stress relief. Medical benefits include anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-cancer, sedation, heartburn relief and destroys breast cancer cells.